Eyes & Lashes
Permanent Eyeliner Services
This is one of the most popular services in the line of permanent makeup as it simplifies your life. It relieves you of the need to put on eyeliner daily and saves the nerves of perfectionists who struggle to apply it as precisely as possible to achieve the perfect “cat’s eye” effect.
Permanent eyeliner never leaves smudges or dirt on your skin, and it doesn’t rub off even when your eyes are watery, by perspiration, sleep or bad weather conditions.
Semi-permanent eyeliner lasts about 2 to 5 years and is the perfect choice for busy people, athletes, and travelers; those who suffer from alopecia or poor eyesight; people with sparse eyelashes or physical disabilities. Most of all, this technique is the ideal solution for those who are allergic to pollen or traditional makeup.
Types of Permanent Eyeliner
Subtle Lash Line Definer
This technique enhances the shape of your eyes, creating the illusion of larger, vibrant eyes with fuller and thicker lashes. Dotted through the eyelash line with multiple soft shades and less pigment, it makes your eyelashes sparkle naturally, avoiding an actual eyeliner effect.
Fine Eyeliner Upper
Maryna will shade the pigment through and extend it a little beyond your eyelashes to create a precise fine line.
Ultra Thick Winged Eyeliner
It’s for the bravest ones, as I like to joke with clients sometimes. I’ll shade this makeup through and broaden it beyond your eyelashes, which creates a broader contour. Classically, the upper eyelid is thicker on the outer eye and narrows into the lash line near your inner eye. Then, I’ll shade the eyeliner on your lower eyelid through the lash line a little thicker on the outer eye. It’ll narrow in, becoming softer toward your nose.
Note: If you’re taking certain medications, I recommend to discuss it with your doctor before you go ahead with your permanent makeup procedure. If you’re taking Accutane or other retinoids, you have to be off these medications for half a year prior to your permanent eyeliner treatment.
A beauty mark or beauty spot on the face can draw attention to particular areas of beauty, i.e. cheek bones, lips etc. Generally small and less than a half inch, it may also be considered a beauty mark if located on the shoulder, neck or breast.
A beauty mark is a timeless symbol of alluring elegance found throughout history. It’s a simple mark that adds sophistication and class to the face. Beauty marks have been seen on many high status, beautiful women and have been adored by men for their unique and uncommon nature. It use to be a stroke of luck to be born with a beauty mark or a worthy inconvenience of constant application with eyeliner throughout the day.
However, Semi Permanent makeup has changed the game! Now anyone can have that iconic symbol of beauty and not have to worry about it smearing, fading, or washing off.
Before Treatment Guidelines
- Please keep your eye area and lashes free of any makeup or oil.
- Contact lenses aren’t allowed during the lift procedure.
- Stay clear of all heat and water activities on the treatment day – no hot shower, sauna, swimming pool, gym, etc.
You can ask for a patch test for the perm solution that I use, if you have sensitive or allergic skin.
- Avoid wetting your lashes for the first 24 hours.
- Some skin redness is normal after the treatment – it’ll fade in a few hours.
- You can use growth serums after the lifting, but only 3 days after the procedure.
- You won’t lose your natural eyelashes after the lift, but it’s perfectly normal to lose one or two lashes daily. New eyelashes will grow and replace the old ones.
- For daily care, use only the mild, non-oily gel cleanser – no eye makeup remover or wipes.
- You no longer need the eyelash curler since it breaks off the lashes.
- Avoid all oil solutions during the length of the lift, e.g., baby or coconut oil, etc.
- I highly recommend using only regular mascara after the procedure and no waterproof mascara to prolong the lift effect.
You can repeat the lash lift procedure in 4 weeks.